• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Lying Melania

The only strategy the Republicans could be using here is to intentionally tank the 2016 election in hopes for a better draft pick for the 2020 election cycle.

They simply could have started the procedure, "All idiots in favor of Trump for the Republican nomination say Aye... The Ayes have it, may God have mercy on our souls, this convention is concluded."

18 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Another thing I liked yesterday was when Ben Carson said that if we don't keep Jesus in politics, he won't bless our country anymore. Basically, God only roots for conservative Republicans. Good thing Mike Pence is on the ticket, we still have a chance.

I'd vote for about anyone before Ben Carson. The guy gives me the biggest set of douche chills

4 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I'd vote for about anyone before Ben Carson. The guy gives me the biggest set of douche chills

That fact that this guy was at one point the leading GOP candidate tells you all you need to know about the current state of the GOP.

Yeah, I know... something something Hillary.

27 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Another thing I liked yesterday was when Ben Carson said that if we don't keep Jesus in politics, he won't bless our country anymore. Basically, God only roots for conservative Republicans. Good thing Mike Pence is on the ticket, we still have a chance.

That isn't really what he is saying ITP.  I think you know that.

48 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

That story is buried 16 stories deep in the "World" section of the general Google news feed.  It's 10 stories under a "Pokemon Go" story.

Sad.

This has been my point in this thread.  6 pages of this while the real shit gets nothing.