• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Euro Muslim Terrorist Thread

Today it was an Afghan "refugee" who slashed train passengers with an axe in Germany severely wounding four people. It seems Europe is a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up in the faces of globalist leaders such as Merkel, Hollande and Juncker. After the massacre at the Bataclan Theatre and the truck driving maniac in Nice it will be interesting to see how Europe reacts in the upcoming months. 

http://reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZY2LA

20 hours ago, Tank said:

does france allow concealed carry permits for guns?

I dont think so. Off the top of my head, i think zee jahmans are the only ones whos citizens own firearms on a large scale. Everyone else ive talked to out there thinks its crazy how we can own guns in the US (could be totally wrong about who all can own though).

Since AQ made it debut with its message, and its the same vision ISIs has, is a clash of civilizations and the end of times...id say at minimum theyre wprking rheir way to stark changes avvross europe...like trump here, theres still plenty of people who quietly remember hitler also built the autobahns, and someone with a similar message as he had could emerge and change a whole lot lf things for the not good.

On 7/19/2016 at 11:03 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just got back from the other side of the pond. Landed in Nice a few hours after the attack last week...very sad. Airport got evacuated and caused all sorts of a mess

the French have been getting hammered over the last year.

Well? We're waiting. 

Lol. The suit packing would have gone down as a tragedy, if all of the other stuff didnt happen.

Tried the rolling...failed miserably. At the next AW get together im gonna bring a few blazers, have you guys roll them for me, then put them in a box in the closet in case i ever have to pack a suit again.