• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/17 White Sox @ Angels: Edit: Soto is out

:5252:

GO ANGELS!!! Go Jered Weaver!!!

Dodge, weave, and keep 'em guessing, Jered. Cap a weekend sweep and help the White Sox extend their scoreless streak.

1-0 wins are always fund to remember, but they are torture while they are in progress. Score early and score often today, Angels.

Angels have a 58 percent chance of beating the White Sox today, per ESPN's FiveThirtyEight.

59 minutes ago, nando714 said:

I wonder how mad the Hawk is lol

I watched the game on MLB Network last night and Hawk was fair about it.  In the top of the ninth he said the right people we up for the White Sox.  He took a swipe at the bullpen when Shoemaker had runners on first and third, and surmised that he stayed in due to the poor bullpen the Angels have.  

That should be a confidence builder for Shoemaker.  He has all the tools, but the manager doesn’t always give the pitcher the chance to work his way out of trouble

I don't like the All Star game and watched Game 1 of the 1957 World Series and Game 1 of the 1970 World Series on YouTube instead.  Whitey Ford and Jim Palmer, respectively,  got into the same trouble Angel pitchers do but the managers let them work their way out of trouble.  Whitey had a complete game 3-1 victory, and Palmer worked 8 2/3 innings and won 4-3.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Looks like a pretty good crowd for a wednesday afternoon day game...

The impact of our shitness on our crowds hasn't been anything like what I expected yet. I'm pretty fearful for season ticket sales next year though.