• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pokemon Go

4 hours ago, mrwicked said:

was at one of our favorite little italian restaurants in north beach last night.

wife and i are drinking wine, talking, eating, just loving it.

next to us is a couple, the entire time they both say there each with their face buried on their phone playing pokemon go. they rarely talked, and when they did it was just about pokemon types.

pretty crazy. first time i'd ever seen someone playing the game.

Drove thru SF last night on my way back home, took the Great Highway because 19th and other ways thru the City were horrendous. There were a grip of people, many large groups of maybe 30 or so roaming the sidewalk along OB, with a large group of maybe 100 or so outside Beach Chalet.  Every single person had their face in their phone.  I surmised they were all playing Pokemon go. Must have been. it was weird, like a zombie movie. 

"They said the car they were in had a flat tire and bullet holes in the rear tire, hubcap and fender after the incident, which is under investigation, authorities said."

"The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office said the man fired the gun after the vehicle accelerated toward him." 

Something isn't adding up here.

2 hours ago, Lawrence said:

"They said the car they were in had a flat tire and bullet holes in the rear tire, hubcap and fender after the incident, which is under investigation, authorities said."

"The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office said the man fired the gun after the vehicle accelerated toward him." 

Something isn't adding up here.

The shooter wasn't really paying attention as he was playing Pokemon Go at the time. 

On July 18, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

lol at these stupid basement dwelling nerds playing a game for kids. hahah fucking losers. 

I don't care how people spend their free time, but there is nothing worse than the guy who arbitrarily defends himself and his actions.

It's like you know how gay it is, so you're going to hop out in front and defend your game by using Trout as a justification tool.