• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Orioles 7/9 1:05

ANGELS_0.PNG
Angels 
Lineup 7/9
1:05 PST
LAA:Nick Tropeano(R) (3-2, 3.28)
BAL:Yovani Gallardo(R) (3-1, 6.10)

1. Yunel Escobar(R) 3B
2. Kole Calhoun(L) RF
3. Mike Trout(R) CF
4. Albert Pujols(R) DH
5. Daniel Nava(S) LF
6. Ji-Man Choi(L) 1B
7. Johnny Giavotella(R) 2B
8. Jett Bandy(R) C
9. Andrelton Simmons(R) SS

1. Adam Jones(R) CF
2. Hyun Soo Kim(L) LF
3. Manny Machado(R) 3B
4. Mark Trumbo(R) DH
5. Chris Davis(L) 1B
6. Jonathan Schoop(R) 2B
7. J.J. Hardy(R) SS
8. Joey Rickard(R) RF
9. Caleb Joseph(R) C

I visited Baltimore to watch the Angels play the Orioles back in 2009.  The Angels back then Chone Figgins, GMJ, Bobby Abreu, et al. were very friendly.  Baltimore is a fun place.  I went to the Babe Ruth birthplace which is a few blocks from the ballpark,  the Inner Harbor and went on a couple of ships, the Railroad Museum not far from the ballpark,  took in all the sights.  Enjoy!

:5252:

GO ANGELS!!!! Go NiTro!!!

Winning streak stands at four! Let's make it five, NiTro! Pitch ahead and go deep.

Welcome back, Ji-Man Choi. Looks like you might have put your time in Utah to some good use. Hope the .896 OPS (PCL) translates to the American League.

Get well soonest, CJ. Your bat is already missed.

Pick up the slack, Mike Trout, Kole Calhoun, Albert and the rest.

Looks nice!   Take a stroll over to Eutaw Street by the warehouse by RF which is part of the ballpark.  Lots of food & drinking places there.  They mark the HR balls that land in the walk there.  You are on the Oriole side of home plate.  

1 hour ago, Robrock30 said:

Looks nice!   Take a stroll over to Eutaw Street by the warehouse by RF which is part of the ballpark.  Lots of food & drinking places there.  They mark the HR balls that land in the walk there.  You are on the Oriole side of home plate.  

I did a lap pre game and it all looked awesome. Think I'll get here as the gates open tomorrow to soak it up. Really cool place.