• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

World's Worst Magician

On July 7, 2016 at 11:21 AM, mrwicked said:

yep, just amazing out there.

ive been saying for a while that krakow is the next prague, so get there now before the tourists find it.

love all of the above. trying to plan my next trip out there. my cuter half hasn't been, stoked to take her. maybe do it around oktoberfest and hit up munich while there.

lets plan an aw.com meetup in vienna.

In 3 years pls. Fkn kids

16 hours ago, Adam said:

In 3 years pls. Fkn kids

we dont have kids yet (for similar reason, we don't want the responsibility yet), but can't you leave the kids at their grandparents house and go travel?

or is that asking too much of them? im just curious.  

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Too early right now. April is still breastfeeding and I doubt the grandparents could handle it until the kids are old enough to feed, bathe and dress themselves. 

ah that makes sense. 

well in the meantime get in good with those neighbors and have them on baby sitting duty. maybe they have a hot daughter like someone here mentioned.

12 hours ago, Adam said:

Too early right now. April is still breastfeeding and I doubt the grandparents could handle it until the kids are old enough to feed, bathe and dress themselves. 

I think this is a good time to talk about wet nurses.  Most disgusting ever or most disturbing thing ever?  In an unrelated question, where's sneakyflute?