• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 7/2: Angels @ Red Sox: Escobar is back

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

Does your TV have a Fox network station in the West?

Yeah.  It looks like they showed the other game here in Las Vegas, and they switch to regular programming now.  FS1 is showing the Yankee game.  I'm currently trolling the MLB channel to see if they will show highlights.  

43 minutes ago, AngelsandDodgersFan said:

Has there ever been a game where 3 teammates had 5 RBIs & 2 teammates went 5 for 5 with over 5 RBIs all in the same game??

By far the best game of the season.

first teammates to combine for 11 hits and 11 RBIs in a game

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Of course, if she wants to stay in New Jersey to be close to her family, we're going to have a Mark Teixeira situation on our hands when we try to re-sign him in four years.

Phillies and Yankees stock just went up a few points.

you're forgetting one important factor

Trout isn't a pussy

I haven't been able to watch many games, and finally I was going to watch this game, but I had to help out a friend.

Hopefully, but not likely, something snapped, and they at least play something that resembles baseball for the rest of the season.