• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Bill and Loretta, sitting in a plane...

14 hours ago, wopphil said:

I agree with you Red, this captures my sentiment exactly. But no need to blame Republicans on this. This was purely an idiotic and improper move on the part of the Clintons. It is the kind of thing they have done time and again, and the reason they aren't trusted.

A theory I've heard floated is that Bill did this so that Lynch would have to recuse herself or even resign, thereby delaying the investigation until after the election. 

Of course, now Obama came out with his request to the DOJ to delay the release of emails until 2018. The level of corruption and the lack of fucks given about displaying said corruption is sickening.

On 6/30/2016 at 6:29 PM, red321 said:

It's this kind of shit that makes me shake my head when it comes to the Clinton's...it's not that hard to look at the optics of something like this and say...well shit howdy, that certainly would make someone raise their eyebrows and will launch 50 republican congressional hearings subpoenaing everyone from the pilots to the people cleaning out the fucking toilets.

not only that, she has a sh*tload of advisors surrounding her. You would think one of them would have mentioned it to her. 

Edited by Lou

20 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Obama is also actively campaigning for Clinton. That doesn't seem right to me.

As president he should shut his trap about the election and focus on how to work out the problems facing the country. You know, his actual job.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

As president he should shut his trap about the election and focus on how to work out the problems facing the country. You know, his actual job.

Because a president can only do his job in the White House and he has to be completely focused on it 24/7.

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Because a president can only do his job in the White House and he has to be completely focused on it 24/7.

No, but he doesn't have to go on countless fundraisers, cause traffic nightmares for regular folks, and actively campaign for someone that his Justice Department is investigating for possible criminal actions. 

On July 1, 2016 at 9:11 PM, wopphil said:

I agree with you Red, this captures my sentiment exactly. But no need to blame Republicans on this. This was purely an idiotic and improper move on the part of the Clintons. It is the kind of thing they have done time and again, and the reason they aren't trusted.

Agreed Phil, just pointing out anyone paying attention in the Clinton campaign should be able to predict the future in minutes. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

That's just stupid. Obama has every right to push the country staying on the same course, especially when you consider the opposition would immediately try and undo almost everyone one of his key accomplishments. And yes, a number of folks think he has done a solid job. In essence Clinton is running for his third term  

Just because the Republicans had to send Bush and Cheney to an undisclosed location after their second term doesn't mean it's a precedent. If they weren't as unpopular as shit on a birthday cake they would be out there campaigning. 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

What he was elected for and not to be the campaign promoter for a successor.

45 minutes ago, Lou said:

when was the last time a sitting president campaigned for a presidential nominee? 

In recent elections, there has been good reason for them not to. In the case of Al Gore, the news of Bill Clinton's dalliance with Monica Lewinsky was still relatively fresh, and his impact on the campaign might have been dubious at best. In the case of John McCain,  George W. Bush's approval ratings were so abysmal that the GOP probably considered themselves better off if he stayed out of it.

red is right.  If you have a President in your party and you are running you try and march them out there for you.  It does befuddle me the Clinton's who have a satellite circling the planet with their name on it do so much who gives a rats ass stuff.

We have a turd and a turdette running for POTUS, unbelievable we can't really find anyone worth a shit.  Instead of watching Real Housewives of Where ever there needs to be a show Real Fuck ups of America.