• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Motorcycles

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Like i said, im too much of a wuss to ride one, but ive toyed with the idea of buying an old panhead just for the occasional cruise around the house grab lunch kind of day. One thing that does kind of appeal to me though is taking a road trip on a bike. A few guys from work go a few times a year, ride out in the country easy rider style. Sounds like a blast. But again, i know id kill myself.

Hopefully you either have a REALLY big house, or you live alone. Those old panheads are tough to get down the hallway to the bathroom..

I had a Vespa for a couple of years. It was a fun toy, but scary as hell. If I was without kids and lived in a city, I'd have one again, but in south OC with rolling hills and cars doing 60 mph, not doin it again. Just not enough power.

my wife and I got it up to 62 mph one night, going down hill in an aero tuck. Lasted about two seconds before I thought better of it.

3 hours ago, Sully151 said:

I had a Vespa for a couple of years. It was a fun toy, but scary as hell. If I was without kids and lived in a city, I'd have one again, but in south OC with rolling hills and cars doing 60 mph, not doin it again. Just not enough power.

my wife and I got it up to 62 mph one night, going down hill in an aero tuck. Lasted about two seconds before I thought better of it.

The summer before my sophomore year in college, I worked at a major hospital as an orderly. I saw enough in the ER to cure me from ever wanting to get on a bike.

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The summer before my sophomore year in college, I worked at a major hospital as an orderly. I saw enough in the ER to cure me from ever wanting to get on a bike.

my mom was an ER nurse. said there was no way my brother and i would ever own a motorcycle under her watch.

17 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Harleys are ok. It's those doucherockets that I can't stand. Fucking idiots weaving in and out of traffic with their t-shirt blowing up their back and their huge cargo shirts hanging gently below their cracks. I hope they die.

The only guys I loathe more are the pin dicks in the raised trucks with a window full of pin dick stickers weaving in and out of traffic.