• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Athletics @ Angels 6/23 7:05

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

It still makes me laugh that we were relying on a platoon of Nava and Gentry this year, as terribly as they performed last season. You might as well have resigned Joyce last year as one half of the platoon. That's how bad these guys were last year.

One could argue that last year was unfortunate as Joyce underperformed after being thrust into a starting role when hamilton was given his golden parachute.  

This year it was purposeful.  

Just now, eligrba4ever said:

Based on the pitching situation, I'm sure Arte is glad he didn't throw more good money after bad to get a bat that probably would have blown a knee by now.

I am glad we didn't sign Cespedes .290/.362/.584/.946/18 HR/44 RBI. I was wanting him ever since the World Series. I mean he didn't cost a draft pick or anything.