• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Summer starts with a bang in Chicago

"By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014."

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

"By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014."

And like LA, to understand how bad of a state that is, 90 percent of it is concentrated into roughly a quarter of the city...

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Was gonna post this in the covid thread.

Finally some good news. Were finally getting back to normal.

I hope they wiped down their guns with Clorox before they did their killings. Wouldn't want their precious little asses to get the covid.

On a more serious note, these gangsters must be going stir crazy by now with the lockdowns and everything closed and all. This summer could be an historic one for murders in Chicago.

And a note to innocent citizens on the south side: Don't stand outside on your porch or in your front yard. Just don't. 

30 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I hope they wiped down their guns with Clorox before they did their killings. Wouldn't want their precious little asses to get the covid.

this made me think of "why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?"

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, the cops should go out and stop people before they commit a crime.

But at the same time, they shouldnt stop and frisk people until there is a crime.

So, ipso facto, its their fault.

Sad the way they spin it. 

You have a really tough job my friend. The upper levels are doing you no favors.

You get a lot of respect from me. 

👍