• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/15 Angels vs. Twins: Simmons is back

Light that baby up! Simmons is back with his soft leather glove. Lots of Angels scored runs. Hector didn't break down.

Off to Oakland to keep the "winning streak" of two straight going. Split the homestand at 5-5. Sure seemed worse than that a couple of days ago. My 3-day video blackout -- unless FS1 or something happens on Saturday -- begins on Friday.

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

If anyone can give it up, it's the Halos.

Against the Twins though? Doubtful.

Gubi is UNBEARABLY TERRIBLE at color commentating. Borderline torture.

Where's the dude that was in for Victor Rojas a couple days ago?

He wasn't in for Victor, the game was on FS1, and it was their guy.

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

BTW anyone that doesn't like Escobar on our team is crazy. Dude's hitting over .300, is legit at third, and just pulled the most bullshit foul tip bluff I've ever seen in my life.

I'm a pretty optimistic fan but to say Escobar is legit at 3rd is false, love his bat at lead off though.