• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 hours ago, disarcina said:

LA KINGS FAN here -- GO DUCKS GO!!

Impressive comeback win versus Calgary at the Saddledome.

KINGS guy rooting for the Ducks??? 

Of course, it's good for S. Cal. hockey !!!

Yup we must stop the Sharks from getting a Cup, so that only southern california can say they have Stanley Cups :)

12 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Really need the EDM/SJ series to go 7 so that next series starts as late as possible and Fowler gets extra time to get better. 

And SJ shows life and blanks the Oilers 7-0.  Hopefully that's a momentum swing in the series.  Series is tied 2-2.  So no matter what it will go at least 6 games.

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol Leon Draisaitl is gonna get suspended.  Hopefully it's like 3 games and fucks the Oilers in this series. 

Ha. You think the league is gonna suspend someone from their favorite team? Doubtful. 

I agree he should get a suspension, but I think they let it slide.

45 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Ha. You think the league is gonna suspend someone from their favorite team? Doubtful. 

Was watching some lowlights of the Edmonton series.  Man, McDavid did some things that looked questionable.  If he connected on that elbow, he should be given a multigame suspension.

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

First time offender. GMs have asked for fines only for first time offenders. I don't think he gets suspended.

I would be shocked if he's not suspended.  It was so egregious.  Plain intent to injure , completely unnecessary and away from the puck.  The guy has to be suspended.