• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/13 Angels vs. Twins: Trout DHing

2 errors from Petit and a brain fart from Johnny and 3 extra outs and 3 UE runs. Who said Johnny was getting better on Defense, a huge error early in the game from Johnny G. and then this brain fart. He has cost us 6 runs on defense and 2 blown DP chances. He will go home and have a tough time sleeping replaying this over and over in his head. He does have 3 hits but not enough to make up for his fielding blunders.

Edited by Ace_Shoemaker?
Johnny had a HR after I wrote this so he actually had 4 hits still too little to make up for his defensive runs allowed.

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Angels have 2 of the worst 5 qualified starters in MLB. Weaver at #2(maybe jumps up to the top spot after tonight's great outing) and Santiago at #5

Fun stuff

I'm hoping Skaggs or Wilson can come back soon so we can bounce Santiago to the pen. 

This board used to crucify really good Angels players.  Good lord, Erstad got murdered here (and defended by LTH every day).

Percival, in his prime, would blow a save, and he'd be savaged.

GA had a career of which 95% of the major leaguers would be envious, and he got lambasted on a daily basis here for a variety of sins, some real, some imagined.

I think Weaver is just too lousy to even criticize.