• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees 6/8 4:05

10 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Gee, didn't see that coming. I know the bullpen sucks but I'm still finding it hard to understand why Weaver is still out there.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't I guess. This team is awful.

He doesn't have a whole lot to work with, and this season isn't on him, but I think one of the real credible complaints about Scioscia is his bullpen management. Lot of obviously questionable decisions and a lack of feel for who to use in what situation.

1 minute ago, WallyWorld said:

He doesn't have a whole lot to work with, and this season isn't on him, but I think one of the real credible complaints about Scioscia is his bullpen management. Lot of obviously questionable decisions and a lack of feel for who to use in what situation.

But maybe if we keep trying Alvarez over and over again he will magically stop being shit.

Alvarez: complete shit who comes into a lot of close games and loses any chance of letting the Angels come back

Bedrock: mild surprise so far this season but dreadful with inherited runners. 

Scioscia uses both tonight in those situations. Again. It's as if he doesn't know his team at all

whatever.  I guess it doesn't matter.  I hate this fucking bullpen.  I hated it last year and two years before that.  and so on.  I liked it for the second half of 2014.  Seriously, if there is anything that is gonna make me not want to watch games, it's a shitty pen.  If we're losing 9-3 in the 5th, I'll leave it on so I can watch Trout and maybe some different guys get in.  If it's 5-4 in the sixth, I turn it off and just check my phone.  

There is nothing more demoralizing than a suck ass bullpen.