• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

6/7 Tonights Gameday thread. Go Angels!

24 minutes ago, WallyWorld said:

his OBP is .362, and that's based on a .342 BABIP, which is well above league average and well above his career average. he doesn't walk, has little power, no speed, plays horrible defense, and generally seems disinterested and/or unfocused. other than that he's a great player.

It was .370 I checked Monday morning. Still ridiculous and inaccurate to say he doesn't take walks. And what does BABIP have to do with OBP?

1 minute ago, DonaldTrout said:

I created this thread but somehow RobRock is the creator and now Im just someone who replied. Sketchy stuff here. . . 

Anyways I predicted 6-5 win  ...... 3-5 ( we still have a chance to make that happen guys )

Well, we gotta get it done, now, cause the NY bullpen is no slouch.

1 minute ago, DonaldTrout said:

I created this thread but somehow RobRock is the creator and now Im just someone who replied. Sketchy stuff here. . . 

Or instead of it being sketchy what actually happened was you AND Robrick started the same thread and one (yours) was deleted.  

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

It was .370 I checked Monday morning. Still ridiculous and inaccurate to say he doesn't take walks. And what does BABIP have to do with OBP?

Guys without speed generally can't sustain high BABIPs, so it stands to reason his BA, and thus his OBP, is most likely going to come down. He hasn't been a bad leadoff hitter for them so far (swings too much and doesn't have enough speed for my tastes, but still), but he's not the "solution" for the leadoff role, and in particular shouldn't be held onto if there's any chance we can get some prospects for him at the deadline.

4 minutes ago, DonaldTrout said:

no because I know WHEN I did it it.. His was supposedly created 3 hours ago and mine was only an hour ago as a reply. I know bc I made the t lowercase and a period after !. Mine shouldn't of gotten deleted anyways even if it did. So you are saying RObROck created the EXACT same thread AND TITLE grammar and all and mine just got deleted? BULL I never replied to any thread by robrock. It STILL SAYS I REPLIED TO HIM AN HOUR AGO which I was no where near my computer an hour ago. I created the thread in the beginning of the game. I never replied to shit. SO whats up Rob, Blarg,Chuck because nothing about that makes since

Dude, you need to calm down and ask yourself why we would maliciously delete your post?  We wouldn't.  Secondly you just admitted his was created two hours before yours, so why would you create the same thread?  There is one other option and that is the two threads were combined.  Rob has no control over threads that you create.  

1 minute ago, Angels#1Fan said:

I can't believe so many people are this upset..did you really think David Huff was going to be the savior tonight?

I'm pissed off at the sheer stupidity of some of the plays that went down tonight. SHEER STUPIDITY!

Are they intimidated by this ###### place? Like Little Leaguers on the field tonight. Unbelievable!!???

4 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

I can't believe so many people are this upset..did you really think David Huff was going to be the savior tonight?

I don't even get why there is any anger at all regarding this team. They lacked talent entering the year and now their average roster has been decimated by injury making it even worse.

Well, we just don't have enough pitchers left.

The reason Alvarez was in the game last night was because Smith was hurt and is on the DL again.

We've lost our number one and two starters, we played an extended time without our closer and our set up guy has returned to the DL a second time. And Trop is also out, Simmons is out our back up SS is out etc.

Wilson hasn't been able to return, Skaggs hasn't either. There aren't any arms left.