• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Indians have promoted ex-Angels prospect Mike Clevinger to start tomorrow's game.

Chuck

Thanks, Dipoto....

Acquired from the Angels in the Vinnie Pestano deal in 2014, Clevinger was very impressive in Double-A last season (2.73 ERA) and has posted a 3.03 ERA and 36/17 K/BB ratio in 35 2/3 innings over his first seven starts in Triple-A this year.

Meanwhile, Pestano is pitching in relief in AAA for the New York Yankees org. 

:Angry-Red-Smiley-Wagging-Finger-107x107:

15 minutes ago, TroutBaseball said:

Brendan Ryan was playing with Pestano in Syracuse before getting traded to the Angels.  Eppler was familiar with Ryan from his time in the Yankees organization.

pestano is that guy in the yankees AAA system, right? heard a rumor it might be him.

4 hours ago, HaloNArizona said:

Another great trade of Dipoto....Sukanetta for Chatwood.

I know Chatwood has been hurt for a chunk, but crap I hated Sukanetta....glad he has moved on.

Strange post. I definitely feel we won that trade. Also the Iannetta hatred was irrational, he averaged 1.5 WAR over the time he was here which is decent enough and is far better than the automatic out we have starting half our games behind the plate now.