• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The official Pujols Important HR thread

Glen

21 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Dude has more streaks than my chones after a summer day in Bixby Knolls but it seems like he's healthy and that's huge for someone who helped Noah build his ark. 

I know it's really raining in Texas tonight, but that's stretching an analogy, LOL.  He's actually trying to earn his keep, Hamilton on the other hand is a dead beat.

Edited by tomsred

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

It's easy for me to make jokes at Pujols' expense but I do truly think he'll have a good year if he stays healthy. I know he's trending downward but sometimes he gets "locked in" and there's no stopping him. 

Last June was fun. .303/.395/.737 with 13 HR.

It would be great to see that or something close again this year, even for only a month.

Pujols by the months. That 137 BABip in April shows he was pretty unlucky.
He's looked pretty good in May, seems to be hitting the ball to the other side more, and legged out a couple doubles. Interesting too that despite the vast difference in OPS, he still drove in quite a few runs and has managed the same total bases. His April stats could have been much better with some luck. 

Split G GS PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS TB GDP HBP SH SF IBB ROE BAbip tOPS+ sOPS+
April/March 24 24 99 91 11 16 1 0 6 15 1 0 8 12 .176 .242 .385 .627 35 4 0 0 0 1 0 .137 73 71
May 21 21 93 80 10 23 3 0 3 15 0 0 12 10 .288 .376 .438 .814 35 3 0 0 1 1 2 .294 130 126

Edited by totdprods

• 2 weeks later...

But still, him staring at the ball like it's a no doubter is stupid and honestly pisses me off. That ball cleared the fence by like 3 feet.

Motherf**er needs to get on his horse when he puts some power into a ball in the air. His no doubters are doubters these days.

You are not a homer god you once were or at least appeared to be Pooie. Instead, GO with the ball, help your team out and hit singles and doubles in clutch situations.

And for f***s sake get your average above .250 it's embarrassing.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

But still, him staring at the ball like it's a no doubter is stupid and honestly pisses me off. That ball cleared the fence by like 3 feet.

Motherf**er needs to get on his horse when he puts some power into a ball in the air. His no doubters are doubters these days.

You are not a homer god you once were or at least appeared to be Pooie. Instead, GO with the ball, help your team out and hit singles and doubles in clutch situations.

And for f***s sake get your average above .250 it's embarrassing.

Internet angry guy strikes again.  By the way he had two hits up the middle today.  He's also had 11 hits in the last 7 games he's started.  In his last 15 games he's hitting .291 and his last 30 games he's hitting .282.  Basically what I'm saying is go find something else to be angry about.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...