• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels VS Mariners 5/14/16

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Always, that's why we're the ones watching and not managing.

By reading the posts, however, it seems like many here would do a better job managing than the guy getting paid. I'm not talking about questioning a decision here and there, we all do that. I'm referring to those who bash every single move MS makes, beginning the instant lineups are posted. 

1 hour ago, OregonLAA said:

Taking Chacin out early and putting Salas in with runners on and lefties coming up is exactly why Scioscia should be fired. Completely inexcusable in a big series for us

I thought you and a lot of other people declared the season over last week, if so, how is this a big series for us? 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

A hook that some armchair quarterbacks put him on.  I'm surprised you even posted in this thread after they won, that doesn't happen often.  

The again , he didn't post about being happy that we won.....