• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels VS Mariners 5/14/16

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

When a pitcher is just cruising and is only at 90 pitches and you have the chance to go to the bullpen, well that's a move you just gotta make

I think even the biggest Scioscia  apologists on this board will have no way to defend him in this game.

Edited by beatlesrule

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

When a pitcher is just cruising and is only at 90 pitches and you have the chance to go to the bullpen, well that's a move you just gotta make

I remember when scioscia would keep pulling Greinke early in 2012 and the bullpen would come in and blow the game.

I guess there's no such thing as a complete game in Scioscia's book.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

I remember when scioscia would keep pulling Greinke early in 2012 and the bullpen would come in and blow the game.

I guess there's no such thing as a complete game in Scioscia's book.

How many complete games are in anybody's book in 2016? (Kershaw and Baumgarner excepted.)