• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

New interactive Graphs: Hitting & Pitching Stats - Mike Trout Page - Standings - Game Results and more Content at AngelsWin.com

Chuck

Hey guys, I'm always trying to create new content that will allow you to stay right where you're at rather than go elsewhere for content. Granted, Fangraphs is still the place for deeper stats, but what is provided in the thread below will give you a bunch of info that is updated after each game and interactive. 

If you hover your mouse pointer over some of the graphs it will give you the numbers/results you're looking for.

Please give each page a little extra time to load since it's loading real time HTML content. 

To access the interactive data, click on the three tabs at the top under the banner logo. 

Enjoy!

NewContent.png

One suggestion though it would be really cool if you had a tab at the top with your other tabs that took you to a separate page where you have them located. That would make a lot of sense.

Maybe even group them by category like Offensive Stats, Park Stats, etc that would cool too! :D

4 minutes ago, had you said:

One suggestion though it would be really cool if you had a tab at the top with your other tabs that took you to a separate page where you have them located. That would make a lot of sense.

Maybe even group them by category like Offensive Stats, Park Stats, etc that would cool too! :D

Yeah I could do that and thought about it. Thought it would cost me more money.

Though you just gave me a great idea. :)

11 minutes ago, AngelsWin.com said:

OK @ettin... Thanks for the better idea. :)

You can access the tabs at the top now. 

NewContent.png

Yay!

Loving the better functionality of the site too Chuck it's more responsive and I can read better (apparently I'm starting to age but F age!)!

Great stuff!

I am a huge stats nerd, and absolutely love it, I especially love having kind of one place where I can get all the info I need. I think what separates you from other sites is that you tend to come from a fan-first mentality, and it really shows.

So far I think the new forum/site is awesome.

FFXPbb4.gif

Hi guys, I created a page dedicated to just Mike Trout so you can keep tabs on a daily basis of his stats and to check in for other historical data. 

Troutstanding.png

See the image above on how to navigate to the page which is in the menu bar underneath the header logo. 

Here is the direct link in case you want to bookmark it: 

Hey @Inside Pitch @ettin @Dochalo @Angelsjunky

Do you see any other stats you'd like added to both Trout's page and our pitching, hitting & team stats pages that are linked above in the navigation menu bar?

I was thinking it would be cool to have a FB velocity interactive graph for pitchers over the course of the season and defensive metrics. 

What type of stats are those called that I can pull from? dWAR? Fielding Pct.? Any other defensive metrics?

Is there a stat for fastball velo that calculates the average fastball velo per game and over the course of the season?

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

LOL. 

@Chuckster70 you outdid yourself.  I especially like the standings, game results, attendance and payroll section.  Home game stats of price of beer and cost of beer per ounce is just awesome. 

Yeah I just added that today! :)

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey @Inside Pitch @ettin @Dochalo @Angelsjunky

Do you see any other stats you'd like added to both Trout's page and our pitching, hitting & team stats pages that are linked above in the navigation menu bar?

I was thinking it would be cool to have a FB velocity interactive graph for pitchers over the course of the season and defensive metrics. 

What type of stats are those called that I can pull from? dWAR? Fielding Pct.? Any other defensive metrics?

Is there a stat for fastball velo that calculates the average fastball velo per game and over the course of the season?

I'd love to see FIP, xFIP, SIERA, K%-BB%, different types of pitches thrown (FanGraphs F/X data for instance), average velocity of those pitches, horizontal and vertical break, heat maps for both hitters and pitchers (including BA in different zones), hitters wRC+, etc....

More the merrier.