• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/10 Angels vs. Cardinals: Nava hitting 5th

11 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Why give up one of your few young players with a little skill?   For Ortega to play?    That's not what this team should be doing right now.  Maybe Nava can get it going and they get something for him.  If not, they get rid of him later and let Ortega and Choi play.  

I think you missed my point. I'm indifferent about whether we should keep Choi or not, but it seems very silly to keep him but not play him.

2 hours ago, failos said:

No, he's supposed to play LF––you know, the position he actually plays. Not sure what you're rambling about, though.

If you bothered to read the entire thread you would have noticed that I was responding to a comment that Ortega should have been playing because of ""the injuries".  We have only one position player injured and that is a SS.  Thank you once again that people posts without thinking.

18 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

How long before the fans finally turn on Ghost Pujols?

.183?   Some help the surgery was!

i'm long since done with the dude. i was just like everybody else, i was very excited when we signed him, cringed at the years, but figured we'd get 4 or 5 vintage pujols years from him. 

there's nothing to be done about it. tbh, the thing that's tweaking me is his approach to growing old. he turned into reggie sanders.

it is what it is.

Gubi made sure to mention how Carpenter kept his hands in on the first home run. Can someone tell me where to fast forward to where he discusses Pujols career stats  so I can get my daily double of Gubicza?

When the Angels where terrible pre 2002, Hudler's comments kept me watching a lot of terrible games. Gubicza makes me not want to watch.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Just turned on the game. Has the crowd been this empty all night

Yep.  I made a comment about how empty the stadium was early in the game.  Thought maybe it was traffic-related, but it never filled up.  Seemed like a lot of the people who were there were Cardinals fans.

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yep.  I made a comment about how empty the stadium was early in the game.  Thought maybe it was traffic-related, but it never filled up.  Seemed like a lot of the people who were there were Cardinals fans.

Reported attendance of 30,679.  Sure.

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Gubi made sure to mention how Carpenter kept his hands in on the first home run. Can someone tell me where to fast forward to where he discusses Pujols career stats  so I can get my daily double of Gubicza?

When the Angels where terrible pre 2002, Hudler's comments kept me watching a lot of terrible games. Gubicza makes me not want to watch.

Yep. Gubicza explains angels losses like this: Couldn't avoid pitching down the middle of the plate & doesn't acknowledge it might be because the Pitcher sucks.