• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More Stupid MLB Blackout Rules

nate

The Brewers game today is not on local tv or local cable.  It is on MLB Network (blacked out in the Milwaukee area), mlb.tv (blacked out) and FSW (blacked out).

So it is impossible for me to watch the game.  What moron came up with this crap?

1 hour ago, Nate said:

The Brewers game today is not on local tv or local cable.  It is on MLB Network (blacked out in the Milwaukee area), mlb.tv (blacked out) and FSW (blacked out).

So it is impossible for me to watch the game.  What moron came up with this crap?

Use a proxy server. http://hola.org/  is one that can make you look like you are somewhere else.

19 hours ago, Nate said:

Wait. You live in Wisconsin and the game is not on tv anywhere?

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Wait. You live in Wisconsin and the game is not on tv anywhere?

Yes, that is what I was saying.  Radio only.

Apparently the Brewers TV deal is not for every single game like the Angels have.

And I am aware of the workarounds that people suggested.  The point is I pay $125 a month on DirecTV and another $90 to watch the Angels on MLB.tv and for stupid reasons I was being forced to not watch the game, or to use a frankly illegal method to watch the game.  I pay for their service so I don't have to do that.

31 minutes ago, Nate said:

Apparently the Brewers TV deal is not for every single game like the Angels have.

And I am aware of the workarounds that people suggested.  The point is I pay $125 a month on DirecTV and another $90 to watch the Angels on MLB.tv and for stupid reasons I was being forced to not watch the game, or to use a frankly illegal method to watch the game.  I pay for their service so I don't have to do that.

The laugh is the Brewers were Selig's team and he set up a system that ****s his own fanbase. This Bud is for you, Nate.

On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Nate said:

If you're paying out that much money, it seems that you should know the rules.