• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/30 Angels @ Rangers

Probably my least favorite angels team of at least the past decade. Starting pitching is too injured to be effective consistently; bullpen is ****ing terrible; offense is even worse; minor leagues offer nothing. We are quickly becoming the Phillies. But hey, we have mike trout at least.

That's an insult to the Phillies, who at least have some good, healthy starters, a good farm system and a winning record.

How many times am I gonna have to hear "And they beat the shift..." until Skip dumps that stupid approach? F***!

I would agree but it irritating to hear it criticized when all last year I heard gown Scioscia would never used advanced scouting analytics.

Will the Angels consider batting Calhoun after Trout instead of Albert? I think Albert will get better but he needs to bat with men on base, and a single or sac fly will help. It seems like after Trout it's a home run or DP or strikeout. I want the Angels to score before Albert is up.

Will the Angels consider batting Calhoun after Trout instead of Albert? I think Albert will get better but he needs to bat with men on base, and a single or sac fly will help. It seems like after Trout it's a home run or DP or strikeout. I want the Angels to score before Albert is up.

very unlikely as long as MLBs longest term manager fills out the lineup card

Pujols has devolved into a one trick pony, HR or nothing

Maybe in 2022. Of course, none of them will be Angels at that point, but that's when it would happen...after Pujols' retirement.