• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

3 hours ago, nate said:

He is right, anyone supporting Trump is seriously fucked in the head.

I think you should stick to writing about baseball. You are the most clueless poster around.

6 hours ago, Jim said:

No, what you've made very clear is your disdain for anyone that doesn't share your view. But then again, I'm not on this site all that much and may have missed it. If that's the case, then ok, go Hillary.

you didn't miss it

6 hours ago, Jim said:

No, what you've made very clear is your disdain for anyone that doesn't share your view. But then again, I'm not on this site all that much and may have missed it. If that's the case, then ok, go Hillary.

libs,by definition, aren't capable of being racist

1 minute ago, Lou said:

what's funny about an IRS investigation? 

Ours kind of was, although unintentional. I had done my own taxes and was using home office space and a dozen other borderline deductions for freelancing and botched the entire return so we got audited.

My wife was pregnant with our first son and we are in this auditors office as I tried to explain what happened, even though I hadn't a clue. She started crying because, hormones. the guy has to leave the office to get tissues and then gathers up all our paperwork and leaves the room and we are thinking, oh crap

After about 20 minutes he returns and explains I had all the right numbers on the worksheets put transfered them to the wrong deductions. Carol is still using up tissue and he just has that look like he doesn't want to tell us any more bad news. So he corrects the forms and says that we do owe  $112 but he is waving all fees and penalties and gave us a payment plan.

I don't think that guy ever had an audit go like this and he was damn glad to send us on our way. Caroll wasn't acting, she was still in tears as we walked out of the office and later we had to laugh about it. 

Next year we used an accountant.

54 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I don't think that guy ever had an audit go like this and he was damn glad to send us on our way. Caroll wasn't acting, she was still in tears as we walked out of the office and later we had to laugh about it.

My friends dad did audits for the IRS after his discharge from the Navy. It sounded like this was actually pretty typical.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I see context matters now 

It always has.  I agree.  I was repeating what was obviously a joke.  Trump was bragging about what he can get away with.  If you can't see the difference, well...

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

It always has.  I agree.  I was repeating what was obviously a joke.  Trump was bragging about what he can get away with.  If you can't see the difference, well...

Don't try convincing the liberal youths your reasoning. 
Joking about sexual abuse regardless of context, i.e. making fun of the Stanford rapist, is equivalent to sexual abuse.