• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

49 minutes ago, nate said:

Read this sentence and see if you can figure out why that article is a farce.

I did. I also read this:

The fact that Clinton has sold more weapons than George W. Bush in his second term isn’t mentioned much by the major cable news networks, who have allowed her to get away with the narrative that she wants to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of killers. But much of the unrest in the Middle East can be traced back to US-supplied weapons during Clinton’s years as Secretary of State, particularly to countries with deplorable human rights records.

As the International Business Timesdiscovered, Clinton’s State Department sold $165 billion in weapons to 20 different countries between October 2010 and September 2012 that also donated to her family foundation. Saudi Arabia, for example, donated $10 million to the Clinton Foundation ahead of a sale of fighter jets in late 2011, during Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State. In what could be seen as an effort to grease the wheels, fighter jet manufacturer Boeing donated $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

But Clinton also assisted in selling $151 billion worth of weapons through Pentagon-brokered deals to 16 different countries that had donated to the Clinton Foundation. When this $316 billion total is compared with the Bush Administration’s arms sales approved by George W. Bush’s State Department, that amounts to 143 percent more arms sold over the same length of time.

22 hours ago, Glen said:

I think it was Adam Carolla that said "It's not molestation if you can masturbate to it later."

Off topic but I listened to the Adam Carolla podcast the other day because Jeremy Clarkson and James May were on.  How the fuck does that guy have a podcast and so many listeners?  He is annoying as hell.

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

I know "Fox News blah blah blah" but if this is true, Hillary could be in some really deep shit. 

This story has way too many areas of concern to ignore. Although, the majority of the media is giving it their best to look the other way. IMO, that is the worst part of this whole situation. I'm not advocating a witch hunt, but an honest look into the actions of our leaders (all our leaders) would give me a better feeling about our democracy and the direction of our countries policies.

How does the DOJ behave the way it has recently, and not be called out to answer for it?

5 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

I know "Fox News blah blah blah" but if this is true, Hillary could be in some really deep shit. 

Nope, she's still above the law

2 hours ago, nate said:

Off topic but I listened to the Adam Carolla podcast the other day because Jeremy Clarkson and James May were on.  How the fuck does that guy have a podcast and so many listeners?  He is annoying as hell.

Sometimes he's funny but he's dipping into Dennis Miller territory . 

37 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

He's not funny when he is being conservative, right?

He didn't talk politics in the podcast, he asked really stupid questions, couldn't take verbal queues and said stupid juvenile shit.  He wasn't even a little funny.

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Only logo t-shirts I own are Angels, Browns, Trojans, local high school and my company.

Daily show was funny at times and while I didn't enjoy when he went full lib I certainly recognize that many times it was still funny.

Stewart had his funny moments but that show just plain sucks now