• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

On 10/27/2016 at 9:48 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll expand on Bernie actually. I think he mistakenly endorsed Clinton because she negotiated positions with him. He thinks she'll actually follow through though.

So... you think that Bernie would have been a good President... a man that could be duped into endorsing someone based on promises from someone you deem untrustworthy.

Your Trump support makes a lot more sense now.

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
    "an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
    synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable,dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent,inexperienced, unworldly, green; More

https://thinkprogress.org/bill-weld-james-comey-letter-disgraceful-clinton-trump-1339560ae6ac#.tfvly4779

"Weld, who was head of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department under President Reagan and later served as a Republican governor of Massachusetts, said, “If you don’t know [what’s in the emails], keep your mouth shut. Don’t speculate.”"

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

CNN cuts ties with Donna Brazile after hacked emails suggest she gave Clinton campaign debate questions

Also, I like how the article takes a sudden right turn to blame the Russians then to bring up something about Trump.

Brazile is a hack of the nth magnitude, right up there with Harry Reid.

On October 30, 2016 at 0:07 PM, Glen said:

Maybe because they can both be true at the same time?  

Nah, too much nuance.  Just give me another meme.

On October 30, 2016 at 0:25 PM, Glen said:

One is more of a news article that is verifiable - "Republicans Attack Comey..." and the other is a pure opinion piece which may or may not be true.

And yes,  Washington Post is slanted.  

image.jpeg

9 hours ago, nate said:

Look at this vile email she sent.  Shameful!

CwHLajWWgAQy-XK.jpg

LOL  oh, yes, she's all heart! 

This is plainly evident by the fact that she has accepted millions of dollars from the leaders of those countries who do something as agregious as having women ordered put to death for adultery, proven or unproven.

And while we're bowing to Hillary's unwavering compassion for all that is good...

http://usuncut.com/politics/clinton-arms-deals-gun-control/

(overheard in the background is the defensive coordinator shouting,"Defense! Get ready to go into the game!")

Edited by Lou

4 hours ago, Lou said:

LOL  oh, yes, she's all heart! 

This is plainly evident by the fact that she has accepted millions of dollars from the leaders of those countries who do something as agregious as having women ordered put to death for adultery, proven or unproven.

And while we're bowing to Hillary's unwavering compassion for all that is good...

http://usuncut.com/politics/clinton-arms-deals-gun-control/

(overheard in the background is the defensive coordinator shouting,"Defense! Get ready to go into the game!")

Read this sentence and see if you can figure out why that article is a farce.

The fact that Clinton has sold more weapons than George W. Bush

On October 29, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Rico said:

The FBI doesn't even have a warrant to look at these e-mails.  They have no clue what is in them,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html

naw, I just find your Lawrence Taylor-level of defense when it comes to a disgusting, corrupt, lying shrill amusing.  nate may be disappointed, but I'm seriously considering changing my vote for 2016 Defensive Poster of the Year. 

and if you don't think I can do better than you, you are crazy.

tdawg, please tell him, babe 

Edited by Lou