• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 hour ago, failos said:

John Oliver is funny, but he's biased. He never criticizes Hillary the same way he does the rest. Vice News is the same way, it's frustrating.

It may have something to do with HBO's parent company donating money to Hillary's campaign––the same company that owns CNN. 

Ted Turner owns CNN

On 10/17/2016 at 10:48 AM, nate said:

You really need the watch the John Oliver piece.  99% of it has been proven false but conservative websites still run with it because people don't fact check.

Remember your video about her raising taxes?  That is the kind of shit you get from Brietbart et al.  Plus stuff like that video MAGA just 

I guess the video isn't just crazy conspiracy theories anymore. Even the Clinton news network has been forced to cover these.

6 hours ago, failos said:

John Oliver is funny, but he's biased. He never criticizes Hillary the same way he does the rest. Vice News is the same way, it's frustrating.

It may have something to do with HBO's parent company donating money to Hillary's campaign––the same company that owns CNN. 

Oliver characterized the emails and the Clinton Foundation as "irritating" 

I think I'll check to see what Daniel Tosh has to say about this 

9 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm sure Geoff thanks you for speaking for him, Lou.

But yeah, I actually have spoken out when libs are attacked and it's BS. Saying I've "never" done it is painting with way too broad of a brush.

speaking for Geoff? I'm fairly certain that everyone here knows by now that I don't speak for anyone but myself. my comment was a continuation of my posting about the bombing and you immediately questioning whether it was a "false flag".  I guess in the future if you only want one person to participate in the conversation (even though I initiated the topic in this case) it might be better to just send them a PM,so nobody makes the mistake of commenting where they're not allowed.

also, of course you speak out when Libs are attacked. that wasn't my point. I just don't ever recall an instance when they were attacked and your immediate response was to question if it was a "false flag". now, if you have, then I'm wrong and I would be interested in reading it. (everyone is invited to provide the info, not just Glen) 

Amidst another 189 pages of various interviews looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of her private email account during her work as secretary of state in 2009-2013, the FBI published an incident with Monica Hanley, one of the former aides who was closely involved into the scandal.

According to earlier reports, Hanley bought multiple BlackBerry smartphones for Clinton from AT&T stores located in the Washington, DC, area, which were potentially used to send work emails and which the FBI now cannot find.

In an interview with Hanley, which was conducted in January, it was revealed that during one of Clinton’s trips to Russia, Hanley was given a diplomatic pouch with the secretary of state’s briefing book. The aide took the pouch to the suite of the Russian hotel she was sharing with Clinton.

US Diplomatic Security (DS) “found a classified document from the briefing book in the suite during a sweep following Clinton and Hanley’s departure.”

As a result Hanley received “verbal security counseling” from the DS who told her that the briefing book and document“should never have been in the suite.”

According to the documents, much of the carelessness in handling the classified information over email was due to the staffers thinking they were doing nothing wrong, due to a lack of training.

57e68df9c36188a8768b45ed.jpg?w=770&ssl=1

3 hours ago, failos said:

Time Warner owns CNN and Turner Broadcasting. Why do you constantly bother arguing facts?

Because you are wrong.

On October 10, 1996, Turner merged with Time Warner, a company formed in 1989 by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications. Through this merger, Warner Bros. had regained the rights to its pre-1950 library, while Turner gained access to the company's post-1950 library and other properties.

And Ted Turner is a majority stake holder.

In 1992 he created the Cartoon Network in addition to launching Turner Network Television (TNT) and Turner Classic Movies (TCM). In 1996, with Turner Broadcasting a leader in both the television and Internet industries, Turner sold the company to Time Warner for $7.5 billion dollars. After the merger, Turner stayed on and ran the company’s cable networks, including Home Box Office (HBO). In 2001, Time Warner merged with America Online (AOL). The following year Turner took a stab at an entirely new business venture, a steakhouse serving bison, called Ted’s Montana Grill.

I don't know how things work in Wisconsin,but in the rest of the country when you sell something, you are no longer the owner 

Edited by Lou