• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

Some falsehood and some truth.  There is some shady stuff, but there has to be since it is the Clintons but not as bad as what was fw;fw;fw.

This proves the original statement was complete bullshit.

29 minutes ago, Adam said:

I will never understand. There is enough stuff out there that is factual and enough reasons to attack positions and ideas...why pass around a bunch of bullshit?

I've often wondered the same thing. 

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants

Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.

That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.

Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”

Lol, Jay, you really need to fact check dude.

That has already been proven bullshit.  5.7% went to outside charities, the rest went to charitable work done by the Clinton Foundation itself.  In fact it was rated very highly as a charity with 95% going toward charity and only 5% overhead.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

Lol, Jay, you really need to fact check dude.

That has already been proven bullshit.  5.7% went to outside charities, the rest went to charitable work done by the Clinton Foundation itself.  In fact it was rated very highly as a charity with 95% going toward charity and only 5% overhead.

Daily Caller is all he has left besides Breitbart.  And Fox.  Which reminds me of something I posted elsewhere, and this is why I talk politics on this board.  It's really my only outlet...

Met my dad for lunch today and he's a full-on Fox bot. Our discussion inevitably turned political and his level of denial is astounding. First, he continually claimed the IRS released Trump's taxes. I said that currently nobody knows where the taxes came from but he said it was absolutely the IRS in an attempt to smear him.

After that, I told him how I know two people who used to work for Trump businesses that were screwed over by him. He replied with "how do you know that?" "Because they told me." "That's just what they're saying, how do you know it's true? I run a small business, I'm sure I've screwed people over before." (He hasn't. My dad is a good businessman and he wouldn't do the shit Trump does)

Next, he switched to lying Hillary. Then when I pointed out that Trump lies at least as much as she does he went nuts and brought up Benghazi and how she caused four people to die over there. I mentioned that at least six republican-led investigations into Benghazi have found nothing on her. He replied "that's bullshit! That has never happened! It never happened!"

That was about the point we mutually decided to stop discussing politics.

Most of the people I know supporting and/or voting for Hillary aren't delusional about her.  They know her faults and flaws and they won't deny them.  Trump supporters, though - they're a different type of cat.  They're (for the most part) 100% in and will plow through you if you try to get in the way.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That's simply not true.  Hillary has her true believers, red is one here.  Trump has plenty of supporters who just hate Clinton badly enough to not care about all of Trump's warts.

Again, you take an angle of being superior to the other side.

I've yet to encounter anyone voting for Hillary that has the fervor and level of denial that I see in many Trump voters like my dad and my oldest brother.  I'm tired of the false equivalency of "they're both the same."  They aren't.  It isn't even close.

5 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

The thought of Tim Kaine being a president scares me much more than a Trump presidency 

Seriously, what scares you about him?  I'm genuinely curious.  

I'm much more afraid of a Pence presidency.  I do understand that Pence and Kaine are similar in certain respects, just on different sides of the aisle.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Bullshit.  I'm tired of folks constantly trying to put themselves over by claiming superiority.  It shows a lack of it actually.

Ya know what? Fuck it, I am superior to Trump voters.  What's funny about that is that Trump spends most of his waking moments talking about how superior he is to everyone else who's ever done anything.  If you get suckered by his constant stream of bullshit, then yes, I'm better than you.

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Thank you for your honesty.  I'm guessing having a little dick makes one insecure enough to try to falsely inflate themselves in other areas.

It's kinda creepy that you're thinking about my dick.