• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

And Hillary can say, when asked, "you will have to ask my husband why he said those things." Pretty smart stuff actually. Small business owners are dems too and they are getting fucked. 

And to top it all off it takes away the Republican battering ram of repeal Obamacare. Could make a difference in some tight congressional races

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

My point is that Bill can say anything at this point and Obamacare lives on. He is just throwing dirt clods at an unmoveable wall. 

I don't dispute that at all. My point is that it doesn't matter to them if anything happens. Just that they can convince a few knuckleheads in swing states and contested congressional districts that they might try. Once you get into office you can play politics with it as long as necessary.

From FB:

So I've decided to stop supporting Trump.
Here's why I've decided to stop supporting Donald Trump. Back in 2010, Haiti suffered a massive earthquake.
Donald Trump went down there and promptly steered all of the reconstruction bids to his business friends. Those friends underdelivered, pocketed the difference, and left Haiti even further in debt. Even his brother, Tony, received a huge payout for securing a mining contract for VCS Mining, a company for whom he sat on the board of directors. All in all, over $200 million was estimated to have been misappropriated and paid out from donations and government funding set aside to assist the Haitian people.
I can't support someone so selfish and greedy that they'd have the audacity to steal from the starving and desperate people to enrich themselves, their friends, and their family members. Just kidding. That was Hillary Clinton.

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm too cynical to believe there isn't a political maneuver involved here. These people are infamous for their ever evolving positions on issues. In my mind the Dems as a group have gotten too much flack about Obamacare as constructed so they're floating trial balloons. Maybe modify it? maybe scrap it and start over? Let Bill throw out the hook first so Hillary knows which lure to use in the upcoming debates and final push.

i'm cynical enough to believe that everything the clintons do is a calculated political move. 

if someone as trusted and reveredto dems as bill clinton said this, people will listen. i also have no doubt that a) hillary will fix some of the problems of obamacare, and 2) many dems are going to consider that electing hillary will be like getting a third term from bill.

1 hour ago, nate said:

He doesn't fact check, we already learned that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

Some falsehood and some truth.  There is some shady stuff, but there has to be since it is the Clintons but not as bad as what was fw;fw;fw.