• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I said before, I support the candidate that represents less political corruption. In my opinion it's the most important issue of this generation. Bernie is certainly less corrupt that Clinton, but he lost so much trust by endorsing her.

Trump is totally anti-corruption, and Clinton is the most corrupt candidate to ever run. I think people who support her should be ashamed of themselves, honestly. This election sets such a precedent, it's just remarkable.

Yeah, support the guy who can't even handle a twitter account. That's who should be running the US.

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Who gives a shit about his twitter account? That right there is the reason we're so fucked.

Evidently his staff does. A grown-ass man has a maturity level lower than that of my eighth-grade daughter.  Just the temperament I want dealing with foreign policy and working with other world leaders.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Evidently his staff does. A grown-ass man has a maturity level lower than that of my eighth-grade daughter.  Just the temperament I want dealing with foreign policy and working with other world leaders.

Give me a break.

You should watch that Putin interview I posted a couple days ago. Summary/paraphrasing it he basically says Hillary's rhetoric against Russia has been very negative and combative the entire election, while Trump has played more of a wait and see approach with him and waiting to see if they can cooperate rather than being combative.

That's straight from the foreign leaders mouth. Sounds to me like Trump would deal better with that there.

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Give me a break.

You should watch that Putin interview I posted a couple days ago. Summary/paraphrasing it he basically says Hillary's rhetoric against Russia has been very negative and combative the entire election, while Trump has played more of a wait and see approach with him and waiting to see if they can cooperate rather than being combative.

That's straight from the foreign leaders mouth. Sounds to me like Trump would deal better with that there.

Yeah, it's a total shocker that Trump has been gargling Putin's ballsack and Putin supports Trump.

Here's another totally off topic thing, I think the reason dems are so open or ambivalent about illegal immigrants or refugees is they see them as nothing but a vote. If they can gain their favor and ship them in by the hundreds of thousands that's more votes for their party. I don't think they could give less of a shit about them in real ways.

Anything that contradicts that is racist.

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Give me a break.

That's more of an indictment of how easily you get manipulated.

From Bernie to Trump to Putin.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Who gives a shit about his twitter account? That right there is the reason we're so fucked.

I do because it shows how impulsive and undiplomatic he can be. Imagine him coming back from a G20 summit or something and pissing all over some foreign leader who wouldn't play ball with him. It'll be humiliating to us. 

44 minutes ago, Tank said:

I do because it shows how impulsive and undiplomatic he can be. Imagine him coming back from a G20 summit or something and pissing all over some foreign leader who wouldn't play ball with him. It'll be humiliating to us. 

Eh...I'm not sure he'd be able to get where he is now without having some diplomatic ability. supposedly his ability to negotiate is one if his biggest strengths. And we all I'm sure have said things impulsively we've later regretted.

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Eh...I'm not sure he'd be able to get where he is now without having some diplomatic ability. supposedly his ability to negotiate is one if his biggest strengths. And we all I'm sure have said things impulsively we've later regretted.

If it happened once every five or six months, I might agree with you. But because it happens every two weeks, I can't agree with you.