• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

On October 20, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Adam said:

How can a religion hate something? Only a person can hate. 

nate talks about religion more than anyone I've ever met, and I went to private schools. It's nice of him to care about everyone's religious viewpoints and how we feel about our faith.  He must care, seeing how he constantly injects it into every discussion for some reason. I, on the other hand, don't care one iota about his feelings on religion. 

6 hours ago, Glen said:

You cared enough to type that out.

that has nothing to do with my feelings about his opinion on our religious preferences. i don't give a rat's ass if he worships goats. it had everything to do with how obsessed he is with our faith. it's kind of creepy.

i think you're smart enough to know the difference 

I and many other on this board are labeled as biased trump supporters even though you'll rarely find us defending every stupid or corrupt thing that comes from the trump camp. 

Nate defends the indefensible for Hillary and yet he tries to claim he doesn't support her? yea you're not fooling anyone bro.

5 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I and many other on this board are labeled as biased trump supporters even though you'll rarely find us defending every stupid or corrupt thing that comes from the trump camp. 

Nate defends the indefensible for Hillary and yet he tries to claim he doesn't support her? yea you're not fooling anyone bro.

31 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Cool story, bro.

I will be so glad when this election is over. My mailbox is stuffed with political stuff. Every commercial break on television is filled with it. I can't even get away from it when I leave the house. Last Friday I was literally sitting in the car in the driveway, getting ready to close the door and pull out. Then I hear "Excuse me, can I talk to you about Hillary and Catherine Cortez Masto (candidate for US Senate)?"

21 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I will be so glad when this election is over. My mailbox is stuffed with political stuff. Every commercial break on television is filled with it. I can't even get away from it when I leave the house. Last Friday I was literally sitting in the car in the driveway, getting ready to close the door and pull out. Then I hear "Excuse me, can I talk to you about Hillary and Catherine Cortez Masto (candidate for US Senate)?"

I've been collecting presidential campaign posters since 1984. They're usually pretty easy (and free) to get. This year is completely different and I had to buy them online from both major candidates. It's killing me that I've now given money to either of these hacks. 

For what it's worth, the Trump poster was mailed first.

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

I've been collecting presidential campaign posters since 1984. They're usually pretty easy (and free) to get. This year is completely different and I had to buy them online from both major candidates. It's killing me that I've no way given money to either of these hacks. 

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, Tank said:

I've been collecting presidential campaign posters since 1984. They're usually pretty easy (and free) to get. This year is completely different and I had to buy them online from both major candidates. It's killing me that I've no way given money to either of these hacks. 

I don't have a lot of election stuff, just a couple of Clinton (Bill) buttons and a Jackson '72 bumper sticker (Sen. Henry M. "Scoop" Jackson of Washington). I worked in the Carter campaign in 1976, but I didn't save anything from that time.