• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It is not just her past,  it is her present. She is Richard Nixon reincarnated. 

So you prefer to have Trump as CINC?  If so, please tell me what qualities he possess that make him the better choice for you. And, "he's not Hillary" isn't really an answer.

6 hours ago, Jay said:

Can't believe a word she says...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nobody-2016-campus-bumper-sticker-091500946.html

‘Nobody 2016’—The Campus Bumper Sticker that Helps Trump

In trying to win over Bernie’s army, Hillary also claims to disapprove of fracking. But then she extols the virtues of fracking to a banking audience, explaining how it has ignited an energy revolution in the U.S.  Ironically, in another leaked email, she accuses the Russians as funding environmentalists’ efforts to squash fracking and “that pipeline”, by which she presumably means the Keystone Pipeline. Those Russians sure are busy.

To win over the Elizabeth Warren anti-bank crowd, Hillary talks about bringing bankers to justice and toughening regulations on financial firms. But to Deutsche Bank bigwigs, she says that “financial reform “really has to come from the industry itself.” She flattered a Goldman Sachs audience by telling them “you are the smartest people.” There’s a reason financial firms have given Clinton $59 million in this election cycle alone.

she's trying to be all things to all people. she's going to have an awful lot of debts to repay once she gets in the white house, and i'm guessing the big donors get repaid first.

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

she's trying to be all things to all people. she's going to have an awful lot of debts to repay once she gets in the white house, and i'm guessing the big donors get repaid first.

You mean she panders?  The pandering pantsuit?  But what about the hot sauce she keeps in her purse?!  That was real, right?!

3 hours ago, Glen said:

So you prefer to have Trump as CINC?  If so, please tell me what qualities he possess that make him the better choice for you. And, "he's not Hillary" isn't really an answer.

I'll answer this.

I do think Trump actually cares about the country and its people. At the very least i'm certain he cares more than Hillary does. I don't think he has the thirst for power/control/self-interest that Hillary has. That alone is enough. I think he has everyone's best interest at heart way way more than Clinton does.

Trump has never shown that he cares about anyone other than himself but you are certain.  Got it.

After all the Clinton foundation corruption was proven to be false, MT has moved on to now being so sure that she will do nothing but blow up the middle east.

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll answer this.

I do think Trump actually cares about the country and its people. At the very least i'm certain he cares more than Hillary does. I don't think he has the thirst for power/control/self-interest that Hillary has. That alone is enough. I think he has everyone's best interest at heart way way more than Clinton does.

This absolutely blows me away.

Seems more wishful thinking than hunch. Like the rabbit who let the crocodile convince him he would be his safest passage across the swamp. Like the teenage girl who lets the guy convince her that he'll stop at second base and the next thing you know she's walking home in the middle of the night with torn clothes and a loss of virtue.

Hillary is horrible. The only thing redeeming about her is that she's not Donald Fucking Trump.