• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

At least the president is consistent

This really has nothing to do with the US and the president has no reason to comment on a 100 year old civil war.

You aren't getting the point notti.  This would be a non-issue if he had not made a clear and unmistakable promise to do so.  I don't have a horse in the race regarding the actual conflict.

For me it just shows how Obama had absolutely no idea what he was talking about regarding foreign relations and I don't think that has changed much in the last 8 years.

So you're saying he was in Glendale 8 years ago

actually, he was. stopped here on the stump trail and did a radio station interview. the armo's around here were pretty excited that he would tell the turks and the world what's up.

meanwhile, i get to see ten gazillion armo flags today on every car in the hood.

Not really sure why the Turks can't own up to this a 100 years on.

They won. Pretty simple, 100 years ago you do what you want to in order to win. There were rules regarding prisoners of war but not the populace. It wasn't until after WWII that the Geneva Convention started dictating the rules of war as they pertained to euthanizing citizens in a war zone or occupied territory.