• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Prince

saw a facebook meme that said prince bought stock in nike in 1971 (he would have been 12 or 13 at the time) and that he contributed to the design and marketing of air jordans.

i think i'm gonna call bull on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know there's a lot of things in life I'm grateful for, but I would say one of the biggest ones is my parents instilling in me for sticking to my guns, and not falling into peer pressure and getting into drugs. Or trying them once.

There was a lot of cocaine, meth, heroin, all offered to me in my 17-25 year old years. Some of them were extremely hot chicks that I probably would have been able to sleep with but for some reason the use of drugs always turned me off. I didn't mind being around people that did it, but holy hell am I glad I didn't even try.

I have seen a lot of friends deal with the repercussions of getting involved in drugs, there's long term consequences with prolonged use. I even lost one to suicide.

You only get one shot in life, I can't even imagine becoming a slave to this stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only is this getting ugly.  It's pretty sad.

Would-be 'heirs' to Prince's millions are multiplying

Two more previously unknown children, one of whom claims to be his adopted son to whom he left $7 million. The other, a Connecticut woman who identifies herself as Taz Laeni Walker, says she was born in St. Paul and adopted by a family friendly with Prince. Walker is 43; Prince was 57 when he died.

"A friend of my (adoptive) father told me...my mother had multiple sexual partners and Prince's name was mentioned," she says in her document "I inferred from these conversations that my mother had sex with Prince. I believe that I may be the daughter of Prince."

What a stud Prince is.  Did the deed when he was 13 or 14.

On 4/29/2016 at 11:56 AM, cezero said:

I played 1999 in class today, and nobody knew who it was. A few kids asked because they liked it, so I guess there is some hope for the future. 

I don't think he was all that great, and I grew up in his era.

Don't expect kids today to like what you liked growing up.

• 2 months later...