• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Prince

His story is very plausible. The times he came to where I worked he had only his driver and body guard and spoke to no one but his editor. You could request an autograph but it had to be made through his bodyguard, there we no interactions directly with Prince.

What I got from the editor he wasn't stuck up or make stupid requests like have all the green m&ms picked out but just didn't handle socializing. He was a quiet guy that was easy to work with in controlled environments.

I had no idea that Adam Levine could play guitar this well. 

Solo begins at about 3:45

Haha! That solo sucked balls. At one point he's just trying to pick really fast and not even hitting any notes. He doesn't even play all the notes in the main lick either. Reminds me of the solos my cousins and I used to play in the garage when we were like 13 years old.

I can't believe he didn't have some sort of will. Considering he was reportedly worth about $300 million, you would think his attorneys would have been all over his ass about it. Granted, he wasn't a senior citizen yet, but he was 57 years old. Any rational person with that much money would have already planned what would happen with their fortune decades ago. Seems odd.

Edited by Ray McKigney

I can't believe he didn't have some sort of will. Considering he was reportedly worth about $300 million, you would think his attorneys would have been all over his ass about it. Granted, he wasn't a senior citizen yet, but he was 57 years old. Any rational person with that much money would have already planned what would happen with their fortune decades ago. Seems odd.

By most accounts, he was a shitty, selfish person so this is hardly a surprise.