• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I just voted in NYC

Low turnout polling place was dead. Closed primary! You had to register a party last October. If your name is on the list they hand you either Republican or Democrat paper ballot. You blacken the circle next to name then go to scanner to feed in paper ballot. Alot of Democrat names were purged from the voting list.

I have worked for Trump in 80's. He is brash guy from Queens who has great business success which I know about which is in his book.

I don't like the divisiveness that he stirs up.

Sanders is not going to do well because the closed primary shuts him out.

It is well known that certain democrat precincts in the city (Bronx) rig the vote. 100% votes are Democrat which is a dead giveaway.

Top three go to the main election.

Interesting idea, though I'm not sure how a national open primary would work when you consider the logistics...each state having their own election/registration laws, electoral college, etc. etc. Then you take in to consideration congress, and if you don't hit 365 electoral college votes you end up with each state's congressional delegation having a vote and that would have no actual bearing on the popular vote totals. All in all...lots of changes that would be required

This whole idea of a 3+ party system seems to be a unicorn fantasy anyways. This country has been around 200+ years and in that time there has never really been more than two parties. Sure, you have an independent make some noise every decade or two...but there never really is any national party built out of that.

I just love how in Britain, it forces them to negotiate and I believe makes them more moderate because they kind of have a Left/Center/Right party setup and since they almost always have to ally to get a majority they make concessions.

In the US I could see how it would lead to even more of a stalemate with nobody working together... because they are spoiled brats.

Edited by nate

Oh well. Bernie will have to settle for a measly $200K, free healthcare, meals, travel, million dollar expense account and 200+ days off next year

maybe we could send him a fruit basket, one of those Edible Arrangement things, just to tide him over.