• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

F U JOE SMITH

nando714

I really wish they made an attempt at one of the better bp arms this off season, maybe two. Clippard, Soria, Bastardo, O'Day. From my understanding the luxury tax was never the problem, it was more of staying under our own budget limit. $6 million was not a bad price to pay, especially considering the short commitment to any of these guys.

His ERA plus has been under 100 (league average) 4 of the last 5 seasons. I do get emotional about below average pitchers pitching on this team when we play so many close games. If we were a team that was rebuilding and we're getting blown out once or twice a week then he would be a fine mop up guy. Same goes for if we were a team that blows team out he could be the last guy or mop up guy. I like Scioscia but he needs to at the very least swap Rasmus and Salas' roles.

I like Scioscia but he needs to at the very least swap Rasmus and Salas' roles.

I'm usually pretty positive but I have to say I'd rather see Rasmus in Salas' role because I have little faith in Salas to get the job done. Maybe Rasmus wouldn't either but Salas has shown he can't do it so we need to move on and try someone else. 

Edited by Angels#1Fan