• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Seven Years Ago Today in AngelsWin.com History!

Chuck

AngelsWin.com had its 15 seconds (or more) of fame. 

Sitting with Eric (Notti) having a cold beer on a chilly night in Seattle @ Safeco Field. 

Even our old board member "Chonito" gets some love. 

That was pretty awesome of Rex and Steve to do that. 

For all of those who do not know what I'm talking about, make sure your sound is turned up prior to clicking on the YouTube. 

How much did that plug cost you Chuck?

As the agent that set up the deal, a couple beers.

Chuck was up at concessions when Rex had just left the field from pre game and I shouted out to him. He stops to talk and I mentioned Angelswin and thanked him for coming to fanfest and speaking to the group at Hail Mary's. Told him Chuck was here tonight, he asks where and I point out the location and he takes a pen and starts jotting notes on his hand. Then I mentioned Chonito nick named morales K-Mo and he scrawls that on his hand as well.

Later in the game Chucks phone blows up during the game, a massive text barrage.

CHUCK YOU'RE ON TV!

I had to wait until I got back to the hotel to see the replay someone posted. "K-Mo needs to hit mo." Perfect line.

As the agent that set up the deal, a couple beers.

Chuck was up at concessions when Rex had just left the field from pre game and I shouted out to him. He stops to talk and I mentioned Angelswin and thanked him for coming to fanfest and speaking to the group at Hail Mary's. Told him Chuck was here tonight, he asks where and I point out the location and he takes a pen and starts jotting notes on his hand. Then I mentioned Chonito nick named morales K-Mo and he scrawls that on his hand as well.

Later in the game Chucks phone blows up during the game, a massive text barrage.

CHUCK YOU'RE ON TV!

I had to wait until I got back to the hotel to see the replay someone posted. "K-Mo needs to hit mo." Perfect line.

And if I knew you were hooking that up I would have brought back a couple Johnny Walker Blacks on ice instead of beer.

Thanks again, Eric. What an epic night that was.