• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Rich guy complains he's not rich enough

As long as we're still discussing their tax returns, let's see what else is in there ...

Jane Sanders is still drawing a salary as an alternate commissioner for the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission. (TLLRWD Commissioner)

This is the commission that oversaw the Sierra Blanca dump site, that Sanders voted for and also voted to strip out the Wellstone amendment in conference.

The Wellstone amendment would have given legal recourse to this mostly poor Latino community to fight the placement of this waste dump, if they could prove environmental racism. The compact was passed, with vigorous help from Sanders.

Champion of the poor and underprivileged, that one is.

As long as we're still discussing their tax returns, let's see what else is in there ...

Jane Sanders is still drawing a salary as an alternate commissioner for the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission. (TLLRWD Commissioner)

This is the commission that oversaw the Sierra Blanca dump site, that Sanders voted for and also voted to strip out the Wellstone amendment in conference.

The Wellstone amendment would have given legal recourse to this mostly poor Latino community to fight the placement of this waste dump, if they could prove environmental racism. The compact was passed, with vigorous help from Sanders.

Champion of the poor and underprivileged, that one is.

We have already seen that latinos don't vote for him.  I am sure it was placed strategically in an area that wouldn't affect his re-election.

13.5% on over $200k!  Damn!  I need to get hold of Bern's tax guy! 

13.5 in taxes plus 4 in donations equals 17.5% taken/given from his base pay. that means he kept 82.5% of his pay PLUS all the perks for being a senator.

yep, do as i say, not as i do.

I think it's scary how many naive altruistic morons are in his corner

it shouldn't come as a surprise anymore to any of us. look at how supportive hilary's supporters are inspite of all the things associated with her. same thing with bill, too. didn't matter how many chicks he nailed, his supporters couldn't care less.

And you're young and idealistic, just as we were (in varying degrees). Nothing wrong with that.

What you lack is real world/life experience, something all of us have. You'll understand better once you're out on your own and working hard to earn your pay, and some politician comes along who wants to take more and more of your cash while making grand promises of how his plan will fix a lot of life's inequities (which it won't).

plus 100

"If youre 20 and not a liberal you have no heart. If youre 40 and not conservative you have no brain"

1)  I think many of the 95% of income earners who make less than him would. 

2)  If dude is making $200k plus a year, gives so little of his income to charity and only has a net worth of $400-$500k, then he sucks with money.  Another reason he shouldn't be POTUS. 

Ya, where did his money go? That must be an awful lot of hookers and blow.