• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

100 great movie one liners after a kill

My favorite is 

You died on a Saturday morning. And I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He's so smart, Jenny. You'd be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.

after Forrest shoots Jenny in the face. So badass. 

I'm at work and my dumb internet won't play videos right now. I assume Danny Glover's "It's just been revoked" is on there. I just watched that movie on Wednesday and thought that was a great kill one liner.

Not sure if this is listed, but it should be:

both are in there

Wasn't there a Segal movie where he stabbed some dude in the head, kicked him in the face and told him "f**k you and die"? That's badass

hard to kill!

That was the one where he was in a coma for 7 years, woke up, couldnt remember his name, but knew he had some killing to do