• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Sirius XM

Company gives me a car for travel, and Sirius is included.

Even free, I can't stand it. It's not even ad free anymore, and I hear the same goddamn crap I hear on the radio. Even the comedy stations get old. 

I Bluetooth Spotify and listen to Adam Carolla's podcasts every day from my phone.

• 2 months later...

Call them and ask for the lower rate...just keep demanding it. Tell them it's too expensive. They'll cancel the current $50/6 and give you a prorated credit which you then apply to the $25/6. You'll have to do it for both cars and go through the same script both times....even though it is on the same call with the same person.

I just did the first call.

Anybody else know what the special deal rate is for the package that includes the Howard Stern stations?  I get those for my wife's car but the only extras I get for mine are the package with MLB network.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I just did the first call.

Anybody else know what the special deal rate is for the package that includes the Howard Stern stations?  I get those for my wife's car but the only extras I get for mine are the package with MLB network.

Sirius Select is what I have. 5 months for $25 total. I need to call up this month and get that plan again.