• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Mysterious 28 Pages on 9/11 That Everyone’s Talking About

It baffles me that there are still people, even more pathetic that they are in govt positions, holding on to the "they didnt speak english, they didnt go to high school, they were too stupid to do this" narrative.

What ivy league education did the kamikaze pilots have? What level of education did paplo escobar have? Freeway Rick Ross couldnt even read. These are the same people who build bombs...whats more complicated, chemistry or hijacking a plane? People act like it was a rocket science attack. It was literally one step above a carjacking and joyriding. Gangsters in their early teens are doing that hourly accross this country.

And still these people always leave out that the core group, the pilots on each plane, were all university educated.

I have no clue if the saudi govt backed them. I do know that AQ was already at war with the saudi govt pre 9/11, so im hesitant to believe it.

The hijackers weren't dumbass cavemen but there is no way they pulled that off without some special assistance.

There is also no way extremely novice pilots pushed a 757 well past its aerodynamic limits to become perfectly level with the ground and hit the middle of a 4 story building. There was no plane which explains why none of the dozens of cameras captured one.

again, i ask what was so special about what they did, that sould need help? Hijackings have been going on for decades, so thats not new. And if youve ever toyed with the idea of getting your pilot license and taken an intro flight youd see that steering a plane is simple. Its taking off and landing that are hard (which didnt need to be done here).

A 4 story building is still taller than a WW2 destroyer and cruiser....several of which were sunk by teenage japanese kids who had nothing more for navigation than a compass and stop watch. Flying over land following natural landmarks is far simpler than flying over the ocean...looking for a ship thats moving, and shooting at you. But they did it.

I suggest of youre ever in DC, talk to some locals. The bartenders, cab drivers etc. The ones who were there will tell you about the damage to rhe sheraton a mile away from the pentagon. The debris all over the freeway in front of it. These people would probably have been paid well to keep the biggest conspiracy of our lifetime a secret...but theyre still driving cabs and tending bars?

Saying no plane hit the pentagon is pretty disrespectful to the people who were on that plane...

It's weird what people think of the article.  I thought it was to point the finger at the Saudi's, which no one seems to want to do.  Pretty much 9/11 was done by the Saudi's, financed by Saudi's, and masterminded by Saudi's.  And yet we blame Iraq and Iran. 

It's would be similar, if in WW2, after Pearl Harbor, we blamed the Germans like Bluto said. 

You must really hate Bush then. Shit happened under his watch and all he did was blow the House of Saud.

The planes the Japanese flew were maneuverabile weren't they?

passenger planes cant turn? What makes what hit the pentagon maneuverabile? It came in on a straight line, it didnt twist and turn to hit something else that was moving.

And how would that explained what hit the WTC...was that not a plane that hundreds of live feeds caught?

You also got to remember that they lost control of United 93. 

I'm not saying that it's not flyable.  But it's not like I, with my hundreds of hours of playing flight simulator games, can go into a cockpit mid flight, and control that thing.  This isn't a single prop cessna.  There has to be some knowledge of what those 100's of gages and nobs and buttons do.  If anyone could fly a plane, then you wouldn't need pilots with a few thousand hours of flighttime on specific model planes. 

And the big thing with hijackings before, and the 9/11 one's were, the hijackings before, they didn't kill the pilots and take over the plane.  They had the pilots fly them to where they wanted to go. 

The hijackers weren't dumbass cavemen but there is no way they pulled that off without some special assistance.

There is also no way extremely novice pilots pushed a 757 well past its aerodynamic limits to become perfectly level with the ground and hit the middle of a 4 story building. There was no plane which explains why none of the dozens of cameras captured one.

There was no plane because it was smashed into a building at 300 mph. What were you expecting them to find?

Do your research and you'll discover they found plenty of pieces of the plane, including wheels/landing gear.

What I don't get about truthers is if the government allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the North Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the South Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into a field why would they shoot a missile at the Pentagon? Why wouldn't they just allow another plane to be hijacked and crashed? Doesn't make sense.

I could actually go along with the government involvement thing until they start saying weird things like this. Then it makes me start to doubt all of the logical things they say, too.