• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

Happens sometimes after an hour and a 1/2 delay, and the wind blowing out. He hung some juicy curveballs..cant do that to Goldschmidt and Lamb.

BUT...after 1.5 innings it is pouring again..so maybe this one will earn mulligan for Quintana.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

As much as i hate those guys, its impressive as hell. For the first time in forever, i dont see any flaws in that team. 

To be fair, its kind of like the 92 dream team situation money wise, but still.

The only flaw I see is that some of their big producers are young without playoff experience or they'll play Agone. 

16 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Altuve isn't in the lineup tonight, but the Astros still managed to score 12 runs in the first four innings against the Jays.

Houston is stacked.

I just looked at the box score from last night's game... 7 outta 9 with OPS over .800 and the other two were over .700 while two of their big guns are out due to injuries. Must be nice.

Dodgers in their last 50 games:

95 home runs, most in baseball

5.5 runs per game, best in MLB

Lowest ERA in MLB

Only four teams have beaten them in this stretch: Atlanta (3 times), San Diego (once), Cleveland (once), and the Angels (twice).

Edited by fan_since79

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Angels!

Still 4-2 in August. Like I said, August is a do or die month for the Angels. They don't have the team to go on a big run in September if they are like 5-6 games out of the last WC spot. Could prove me wrong but unlikely. Still a great record so far this month but this loss to the Athletics is really disgusting.