• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

9 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Cody Bellinger 20 HRs & 46 rbis since Apr 25

ROY?

He's playing out of his mind. ROY? How about MVP? 

Stretched out over 162 games, that's 67 HRs and 147 RBIs

he has 52 hits. 32 extra base hits.  And he hasn't turned 22 yet. He keeps this up and he can become the next...

Yasel Puig 

21 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

from Elias Sports Bureau:

Bellinger: fastest to 5 career multi-HR games in MLB history and fastest to 21 career HR in MLB history

He reminds me a lot of......

Joe Pederson

If they hit him in the ribs or the leg that is fine.  If they go up high, then I have a problem with it.  When I watched the play it looked to me like he was clumsily going into home and yes he was going towards the catcher.  He didn't go anywhere near what they once did when going in and trying to dislodge the ball.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If they hit him in the ribs or the leg that is fine.  If they go up high, then I have a problem with it.  When I watched the play it looked to me like he was clumsily going into home and yes he was going towards the catcher.  He didn't go anywhere near what they once did when going in and trying to dislodge the ball.  

Haha

Rizzo purposely ran inside the base path with shoulder down. He could of easily ran outside the base path and possibly scored with a good slide. Bad decision on his part but Maddon loved it. 

Personally, I hate the new rule. I prefer going full Erstad into the catcher. 

2 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Haha

Rizzo purposely ran inside the base path with shoulder down. He could of easily ran outside the base path and possibly scored with a good slide. Bad decision on his part but Maddon loved it. 

Pete Rose agrees!

6 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Haha

Yep, he looked somewhat indecisive for a minute then ran into him, but like we said, nothing like it used to be.  

9 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Tonights Dodger-Mets pitching matchup...

Pill vs Hill

wow..taking the pill to the hill,  taking the hill with the pill....

LOL.

The pitchers are secondary. The main question is, will Bellinger hit one home run, or more than one?

Edited by fan_since79