• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

"The fourth-inning grand slam ended up being the difference in Wednesday's 5-3 win over the Minnesota Twins. With two hits in each of his last three games, the 31-year-old brought his average up to .545 (6-for-11) on the season with three doubles and a home run."

Ex-Angel Andrew Romine was drug tested immediately after hitting his first career grand slam.  Lol

MLB.com

14 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Lackey has 9 Ks through 4 innings. He also got into a yelling match with the umpire after the first pitch..the first pitch.

His pitch count is high so he wont be setting any K records or anything.

I listened to a little of this game on the radio.  Charlie Steiner introduced Lackey as 'the old war horse'.  I thought that was haylarious.

12 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Cespedes with 5 big ol'dongs this week already, damn is it a good thing we didn't sign him during the multiple chances we had.

Where are all the folks that kept screaming for Heyward that offseason?

I wanted either, but liked Heyward better.  I thought he was going to age more gracefully and had a more complete game of offense that could bat anywhere in a lineup based on his ability to draw a walk and hit line drives.  He also is/was a phenomenal defensive right fielder.  

I wantedCespedes because he was better than what we had and would be a great clean up hitter.  I thought he average defensively and I thought his production would fall off a cliff at some point.

i was wrong.  

"Where are all the folks that kept screaming for Heyward that offseason?"

Heyward had an off season, one in which he got himself a ring and was INSTRUMENTAL in pulling his teammates together when they were really down...and he has these numbers going for the year (top) and for his career (bottom)

BA

OBP

SLG

OPS

OPS+

Yeah...who would want that shit?

• Chuck pinned this topic