• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

Didn't want to create a new thread, but wanted to make it known how much I hate Dipoto for his practice run as a GM while with the Angels. Such a piece of shhhh.... trading Grichuk... taking us out of the INTL FA with the crap Baldoquin signing, I can go on, but it is a travesty that he was picked up by another organization when he should have been blackballed from the MLB.

15 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Meanwhile in St. louis, it's all tied up after a Wilson Contreras game tying home run. It's great to watch two teams play with heart on Opening Day. 

WILLLLLLLLLLLLSON.

Cubs Cards is one of the great sports rivalries...

Grichuk coming up with the bases loaded.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

My bad. What the hell is he doing pitching?!

They apparently found a way to add a pitcher/catcher/OF utility guy to their roster...and seeing as it's the Padres...probably at league minimum

edit: By the way...based on the results of his outing today...he really better hope he can hit and catch