• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

AL teams are already averaging 193 HRs/team, with games still to be played.    That is a record going back at least to 2000.   Seven AL teams have already hit 200+ HRs, and two others are in the 190s. 

What has caused the HR explosion in the AL?     Diluted pitching?   Pitchers challenging hitters more often?   New method to avoid roids detection?   Just one of those seasons?

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The Cardinals just don't want a playoff spot, it seems.

Kolten Wong opened the 9th inning with a triple and was left there. Cardinals lose to the lowly Reds again, 2-1.

If it weren't for the Giants continuing to lose, St. Louis would be eliminated by now. They're one game back of the second WC.

Someone is going to back into that spot by someone else losing...or they may play a 1 game...

And then, whoever gets it will get to face the Cubs, who have HF.

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

If the Yankees win out, Houston sweeps the Angels, Baltimore loses all their games, Seattle goes 2-2, and Detroit goes 1-3, we'll have a five-way tie for the second wild card.

I hope I got that right.

Correctamundo

And then producing the LOL of all LOL AL post-seasons

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Correctamundo

And then producing the LOL of all LOL AL post-seasons

I get the feeling that something weird like that is going to happen in at least one race. Everyone involved in the  wildcard, both NL and AL, seem to be staggering.

Gotta keep the Cheatin' Cards out of the post-season.   Go Giants!!!!   Beat the Dogs!!!!

Seattle went bye bye from post-season chances yesterday.   Comes down to if Detroit wins today, O's or Jays lose today, and Detroit wins make up game Monday.   That creates at least one playoff game.

3 hours ago, TooCool said:

Here's hoping that the Dodgers and Cubs don't win the World Series.

Yeah, cause the Cubs players, and their fans, and the owner, and even the manager are such a bunch of assholes, and everyone is sick of them winning all the time.

I really never thought that there would come a time where I would need to use the ignore feature here.

I was wrong.

You're way too cool for me.

Adios.

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Yeah, cause the Cubs players, and their fans, and the owner, and even the manager are such a bunch of assholes, and everyone is sick of them winning all the time.

I really never thought that there would come a time where I would need to use the ignore feature here.

I was wrong.

Adios.

Didn't realize people still get butt hurt from a one off comment. Go figure. Have fun with that ignore feature, whoever you are.

19 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I was wrong.

Adios.

That escalated quickly.