• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

86 Million Dollar Plane Has Never Flown

And you notice how everyone who wants to give away more free stuff never talks about cutting from defense spending. I think 86 million could feed a lot of hungry people

Yes I do. I talk about using the current money wisely before asking/taking more. I'd cut defense, the post office and then social programs, in that order.

And you notice how everyone who wants to give away more free stuff never talks about cutting from defense spending. I think 86 million could feed a lot of hungry people

a lot of people in the military are hungry, though.

Plus, the public doesnt want to eat MREs. Its all fun and games until everyone ratf*cks the crate before you get there, and youre stick with the vegetarian burrito.

Just so we're clear about this, the plane belongs to the DEA not the DOD. If I had to guess I'd say there's a whole lot of aircrew and support staff that are thrilled that this thing never got airborne in Afghanistan. Now it's bound for South America where the food is better and the hookers are more plentiful. Just ask the Secret Service.

a lot of people in the military are hungry, though.

Plus, the public doesnt want to eat MREs. Its all fun and games until everyone ratf*cks the crate before you get there, and youre stick with the vegetarian burrito.

nothing wrong with a good vegetarian burrito, for those who were wondering.

Edited by Tank