• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Back from Hibernation

Didn't watch any ST, a thread indicates that it's over?

Does that mean the season starts soon (yes I am aware Strad has been to 23 straight opening days)?

Did AW ST fanfest happen? I'd occasionally browse the thread headlines but didn't see anything. I always like reading about it and seeing the photos.

Was Trout good in ST, fat? Pujols?

Can this team get to 65 wins?

Soto, good to see you! Spring training is just about over, we've played well. You would have loved it, there were lots of ties just like in soccer. Our offense didn't suck. Weaver is not what he once was and CJ is hated because he's hurt. No fanfest because Chuck was lazy and I'm getting married, and Geoff said if you're not going he's not going.

Soto, good to see you! Spring training is just about over, we've played well. You would have loved it, there were lots of ties just like in soccer. Our offense didn't suck. Weaver is not what he once was and CJ is hated because he's hurt. No fanfest because Chuck was lazy and I'm getting married, and Geoff said if you're not going he's not going.

Scott exactly what I needed to hear. Congratulations on your pending wedding. I met her once or twice, great lady and you guys are a very nice couple.

When is opening day? I did see on one of these threads that Black is also back?

Simmons is also wowing fans?

I look forward to watching some games again.

As for the locker, I haven't spent much time in there either. Nate firmly holding down the fort.

I don't go in the locker due to my heterosexuality, so I have no idea if Nate is holding it down. If he is he's using two hands due to his diminutive stature.

Simmons hasn't wowed us yet but his glove will for sure, he's that good defensively.

Opening day is Monday.

Oh and there's zero percent chance Soto hasn't followed the Angels at least a little bit

Strad I promise you, I checked out mid September. Otherwise I'd be trolling you. Still haven't gotten excited but the last few days kicking around going to a midweek day game with work team. Got me fired up.

I'll watch Monday, if it's a night game.